Roommates and Rides

If you need a roommate or a ride...

Copy the following information:

  • Name(s):
  • Phone:
  • Email Address:
  • Need a roommate?
  • Prefer 1, 2, 3 or 4 person room:
  • Do you need a ride?
  • Town:
  • Can you drive?
  • Do you have an infant attending with you?
  • Comments:

Click on this email address dofamily1@sbcglobal.net and paste the information into the new email.

Type in your own information. If you just need a ride, leave the roommate information blank and visa versa.

Your information will be posted on the blog for others to see.

Maybe you will connect with a friend or make some new ones!

Once your arrangements are made, email dofamily1@sbcglobal.net and your information will be taken off the list. Thanks!

Make a connection...

Allison Davis
580-977-9453
allisonmdavis@sbcglobal.net
Need a roommate? Yes - I already have the room
Prefer 1, 2, 3 or 4 person room: 2 person room
Do you have an infant attending with you? No

Hi, I have already booked a room and would like to have 1 roommate to share the expense with. It was $99 plus tax. I think it works out to be about $62 each total. I'm 48. Married. Live in Enid. Have 4 children 11, 7, 5, 2. Our last one adopted from Russia. Homebirthed, like natural stuff, reading, travel. So that's a little about me, FYI : ) I would prefer adult only (no infant) as this is a little get-away for me. Thanks and so looking forward to this!


Stef Swindell
474-8890
vegemommy@yahoo.com
Need a roommate? Yes
Prefer 1, 2, 3 or 4 person room: 4 room
Do you need a ride? No
Do you have an infant attending with you? No

I would like a room where I can just pay 25.00 :) A friend of mine, Micah Canaday may be going too and may need a room with me as well. So is there a room with 2 or 3 in it now that need more?