Alison Goodwin

Discerning Your Child’s Heart
Permission to "Be the Mom!"
Do you desire a happy, well-oiled, non-combative, always loving and never hateful relationship with your child? Well, I Can’t Promise THAT, but I can encourage you to look at who God says your child is, who God says you are, and see how it’s all supposed to work together! When we use God’s Word as our guide regarding relationships, He will BLESS it! Come and be encouraged to "Be the Mom!"

About Alison
I have been married to Chris, an OK City Firefighter, for 20 years (in March!), and we have three children: Tanner – 16, Connor – 14, and Rebekah – 11. We chose to homeschool when our oldest was four, and we’ve never looked back! God has proven faithful, even when we haven’t always been – He is the greatest Superintendent ever. I have a deep desire to learn from those who have "been there", and love sharing my numerous errors with those "coming behind" so as to save them from my mistakes! I am grateful to God for His many blessings in my life.I believe God gifted me in the area of encouragement – it brings me great joy to help others achieve their goals. Along with homeschooling, I am currently blessed to be in leadership at Christian Fellowship Homeschool Co-op in Oklahoma City, where 75-ish families meet together weekly to see miraculous teaching and ministry take place! I am also honored to be a part of the Homeschool Moms Winter Summit team, and anticipate a true work of God here in Oklahoma City on January 30 & 31st!